A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Crocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Crocker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Crocker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Crocker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Vaughan Crocker MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Crocker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Crocker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Crocker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Clovis, CA.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists.