Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Dabarno
Dr. Jennifer Dabarno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL, with other offices in Cecil, PA and Washington, PA (and 6 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dabarno is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte and Washington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Dabarno has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jennifer Dabarno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.
Dr. Charlene Okomski
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Port Charlotte, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Michael Coffey
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Charlotte, FL 0.06 mi42
Dr. Sakina Khalidi
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Charlotte, FL 0.06 mi47