Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

not recomended show details not recomended
by Elena on Nov 20th, 2015

This doctor did not treat my concerns seriously. I ended up having an emergency C-section, when everything could have been avoided and have it a programed C-section. She does not work for the people, but in the interested of the health care companies and the insurance companies. Shame on her!

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by SHARON on Oct 23rd, 2014

RUDE...SHE IS VERY RUDE!

Surgical patient show details Surgical patient
by S. Steratore on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. D'Abarno was professional, considerate and competant. I was a high risk for the surgery and had a very nervous boyfriend in attendance. Dr. D'Abarno took time to explain all that was happening in a frank, thorough manner. She was pleasant company during a rather unpleasant time for me. Would and have reccommended her to anyone.

Oct 8th, 2012

Dr.d'abarno in my opinion, is one of the best ob-gyn docs lve met.Her professionalism sets her among the best.I had surgery 2wks ago and feel great! Hats off to you dr.D'abarno,may God continue to bless you in all you do!

outstanding show details outstanding
Oct 2nd, 2012

The office personal where very friendly and out going would recomend this Dr to any of my friends

Oct 17th, 2011

She isn't gentle. That was the first time my exam really hurt.

Jan 26th, 2010

Wonderful doctor. She treated me for many years with my regular checks up and for two issues that required surgery over the last nine years.She is thorough, honest, and will explain things in a way that I understand. She was very forthcoming with all the options I had available to me and when the surgeries occurred was quick to advise the family on the status and personally checked on my daily while I was in the hospital.I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Aug 13th, 2009

Did not feel like this doctor took my concerns seriously or wanted to answer questions.

Should not be a doctor show details Should not be a doctor
by Mominpa on Feb 7th, 2009

This doctor treats pregnancy like every pregnant woman is the same and labor is the same way. Her actions could have harmed my child or myself. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.