A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer D'Abreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer D'Abreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer D'Abreau, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Abreau graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Abreau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne D'Abreau DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. D'Abreau practice?
- Dr. Jennifer D'Abreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer D'Abreau practices Family Medicine near Kent, OH.
See Kent Primary Care Doctors.