A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jacobs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer D'Ann Jacobs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.