A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Peterson, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Peterson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Dawn Peterson MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Peterson practices Dermatology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Dermatologists.