Dr. Jennifer Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2013
Restalyn
All i can say about Dr Peterson is "God Sent" i dont have words for how much i appreciate this Dr, I am getting Restalyn for the 1st time in my life, Im 40 now and things are starting to change, this Dr helped bring my confidence back. I have another appointment on the 26th and I cant wait!

September 23rd, 2012
Doctor seems like she's new
The good: The wait time was good. The diagnosis was pretty accurate. The bad: The doctor asked me about what face wash I used. I told her Clinique oily wash. Then without knowing what she was talking about she went ahead and added, "Oh your face wash probably contains salicylic acid" (which it doesn't). I had to tell her that and it really made her sound like she didn't know what she was talking about. Then the doctor tried to up sell me at the office. She wanted me to buy an over priced hydroquinone product from her and a Clarisonic Brush that is priced above what they are selling it for directly through the manufacturer online. I also asked her about drug costs and she did not have any idea about that. No wonder our health care costs are out of control. Doctors throw medication names out there left and right without knowing how much they cost as if they are giving out candy. I also asked her about drug prices in Canada and told her that drugs over there cost a lot less. When I said that her reply was that it's illegal to do that and she can't discuss that with me? Talk about being a little brain dead. When is talking about drug costs considered illegal? Overall she seems to be a brand new doctor who might know stuff she learned in a book but is lacking general knowledge and common sense.

June 24th, 2012
Trust this doctor 100%
Dr. Peterson is not only a talented and consummate professional, she is also a caring person who could put even the most anxious patient at ease. I would trust her to perform any procedure, knowing she would make me look beautiful! She has done many, many Botox and Restylane injections on me and I could hardly feel them, even in the most sensitive and difficult areas. The results were completely natural-looking. I live in a different state and will travel to her when it is time for a touch-up rather than go to anyone else.

June 11th, 2012
Excellent Service
Very professional, gave clear meaning of diagnosis. Felt very cared for and appreciate the time she took to explain everything clearly.

June 7th, 2012
Excellent Physician!!!
I am so lucky to have Dr. Peterson as my Dermatologist. She is incredibly thorough, knowledgeable, and compassionate about her patients. Not only is she able to always properly diagnose all my skin issues, but she is able to explain the science and rationale behind every treatment she recommends. She is always on time, and goes above and beyond for me every time I have an appointment with her. I have gone to Dr. Peterson for several reasons including acne, laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation, botox, fillers, coolsculpting, and skin biopsies/skin checks. She never cuts corners, or rushes through the appointment. I feel like she is really listening to me and coming up with the best plan of care that suites all of my needs. She is incredibly well rounded in all aspects of dermatology including cosmetic dermatology. If you need a Dermatologist in Houston, look no further. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. I am so glad to have found her. Plus, the staff is always outgoing and treat you like family!

April 21st, 2012
she's perfect!
I'm so glad I went to Dr. Peterson! I have had moderate acne for the past couple years. I went to 2 doctors before Dr. Peterson and felt as though they were just trying to get me out of there. On my first visit with Dr. Peterson, she spent about 10 minutes just asking me different questions to find the root cause of my acne. The other 2 doctors basically just looked at my face and the prescribed me medicine. When someone suffers with acne, it's such a depressing time. People just want their doctors to care. I definitely felt as though Dr. Peterson actually cared. My face is perfectly clear now! And it only took about 5 months. Thank you, Dr. Peterson!!

August 10th, 2011
I went to Dr. Peterson for the first time to get 3 sizable moles from my face and neck removed. Not only is she a friendly person, but I am extremely pleased with her work. She achieved the desired cosmetic result with no scarring. She was kind enough to call me a week later with the results of my pathology. I will definitely return to her when needed.