A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Dagen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dagen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Dagen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Dagen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Dagen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Dagen practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Allen, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.