Dr. Jennifer Daman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boston, MA

April 6th, 2015
You are definitely just another number in the assembly line for Dr. Daman. Spends no time with you, does not explain anything and leaves you very uncomfortable. I also question her competency given a couple of instances. I spoke with several women who have had children about how she handled an issue I had and they were appalled. Definitely not a partner in your healthcare and is very unsympathetic.

July 13th, 2014
Ms. Daman performed novasure on me. After I woke up she told me that it was a success. Months later I was in extreme pain. I went to an obgyn that was wonderful. She said that I was filled with scar tissue and that she NEVER performed novasure that is a short cut for doctors and is "fixing" all the other novasure patients. My wonderful obgyn only does traditional ablation. I had a d and c that worked for a while. The terrible pain came back. I had to have a hysterectomy. Then I became hyperthyroid. My Endocrinologist told me that the stress of the surgeries caused me to become hyperthyroid. I had to have my thyroid destroyed with radioactive iodine. Then you become hypothyroid. Will be on thyroid meds for the rest of my life or die. Hypothyroid makes you fat, tired, constipated, ruins your hair, causes depression and a host of other lifelong problems. If only I had gone to my 2nd obgyn first who knows the dangers of novasure and cleaning up all of the messes of other doctors like Daman. Thanks Miss Daman for changing my life for the worst FOREVER!

March 12th, 2009
Very intelligent, skilled and caring.