A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Dameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Dameron, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dameron graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dameron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S Dameron MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Dameron practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Dameron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Dameron practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL.
See Normal Obstetricians & Gynecologists.