A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Daniels, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Daniels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Daniels practice?
Dr. Jennifer Daniels practices Surgery near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Surgeons.