Dr. Jennifer Danzig Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Danzig?

December 30th, 2013

worst endocrinologist ever. heartless and very insensitive. would give 0 if that was an option

May 21st, 2010

Horrible experience

If you do not know, Dr. Danzig is a doctor who is part of CHOP'S Endocrinology department as a fellow resident. My experience with her as a doctor for my daughter was terrible. My daughter was pre-diagnosed with a endocrinology problem and was taking the same medication for years. We went to Dr. Danzig, because as a mother I have heard that CHOP had great doctors. Well, they were wrong! The doctor could not get the story straight, and she actually dismissed my daughter, even though many other doctors told me that my daughter needs an endocrinologist to monitor her. Dr. Danzig,is actually one of the worst doctors I have ever met in my entire life.

July 19th, 2016