Dr. Jennifer Daodu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Daodu?

Care has declined over the last few years

Posted on April 17th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Daodu's since 2011. I'm in general good health and typically only go in 2-3 times per year. Initially I was impressed by her. She was personable and down to earth and up to date on current medical issues. Since 2013 however, opinion of her quality of care has been steadily declining. The wait times for appointments have always been long, averaging 30 minutes. I give a lot of slack here as I know most doctors are overbooked. Lately, she is always rushed, distracted, not present, and often shares her personal stories (like coming to work sick), opinions (sometimes leaning towards rants) on news topics, opinions about society in general. During one visit she made me feel I was at fault for not requesting a longer appointment with her, though this is not my responsibility to determine, nor would I know what the guidelines are. I've had to see her more regularly this year due to some medication changes. Each time I go (only 2 or 3 months apart) her story changes about what I have to do or not do in order to be in compliance with the medication use. I do not feel confident at all that she truly is listening or giving good advice or paying full attention.

A waste of time and trust

Posted on February 11th, 2015

After an urgent care visit, and my doc not avail i was sent here. First she called and left me a message i needed to go to my primary instead. even though ive seen her for urgent response (in the group) i went anyways because my doctor never has the time available. She has very Poor quality service zero bedside manner. Said i wasnt injured after a serious fall. Without even looking at my back. Accused me of doctor surfing for pain meds. Even flagged me. Ive never asked for pain killers until my fall and i didnt ask. She never examined me and only wrote me for PT. She is the worst DOC ever!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I really think that the people who gave Dr. Daodu low ratings are not very intelligent people. Dr. Daodu speaks on a very intelligent level and has many ideas to assist you in becoming the healthiest person possible. She is very willing to work with you until your health issues are completely resolved. I love that she doesn't put pills in your hand and shove you out the door.

Posted on February 13th, 2014

It is a love hate relationship. I have to be on top of my own health, but when there is an issue that is bad, she is right there. She does not follow up, but I think that we have to do that ourselves in this day and age. She is busy, probably overbooked. That is limiting. You have to be straight with her, she can hear the truth if you are not getting what you need. She missed a bad situation I had and apologized through the roof. I think she is an excellent doctor in bad times to be one. I take the lead in my own health concerns, I go to her with a list. That is the best way to manage time.

Late, Rushed and Unclear

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I must admit, I thought Dr. Kelly D. was amazing at first, but from my past several visits, she seems to have gone down hill. She is always late, trying to squeeze in patients even when there is no time. She is rushed, makes no sense, and when I ask clarifying questions because she is jumping all over the place, she seemed off put. I know she sees a lot of people, but it would be great if she slowed down, and really took notice to what's going on.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I first started seeing her as a new patient when i had a knee injury. she sat down with me and we talked about what i was doing that could have caused the injury and possible ways to help it. she advised to try nontraditional treatment first. she was very attentive and helpful. my experience with her has been very positive.

WORST PATIENT CARE EVER!

Posted on January 17th, 2013

WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT TRUST HER WITH YOUR HEALTH. SHE OVERLOOKED A MAJOR CONCERN ON MY LABS AND I ONLY LEARNED OF IT BY LOOKING OVER THEM MYSELF AFTER I WAS ASSURED THAT ALL WAS OKAY. SHE DIDN'T TAKE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND DID NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE OR THE RUDENESS OF HER STAFF. DISGUSTED!

Dr. Kelly Daodu has been great!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Doadu two times for an annual physical and once for allergies. She was very attentive to my concerns. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her. I feel that she showed concerned and since I do not like to take medications she recommended natural ways to relieve my allergies like a netti pot before even prescribing medication that I didn't need. I like her approach of eliminating things one at a time rather than prescribing medication. Surprisingly enough her recommendations help relieve my allergies.

Dr. Kelly Daodu is the best doctor I've ever seen

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Daodu is the first doctor I've seen in 20 years that spent enough time with me to correctly diagnose my problem and help me understand my treatment choices. She asks questions, listens and reflects. She asks about physical and emotional states. She is extremely caring and knows the human body and medicine extremely well. I've been seeing her for two years and will go back to her as long as she's in the area. Absolutely a great doctor.

No Concern for Patient's Voice

Posted on March 8th, 2012

I saw Dr. Daodu due to a rash I had. Upon arrival I was told to come through the back door and was made to wait in a storage room in the back. Eventually I was put in an exam room when she was ready to see me. As this was my first visit with her I expected she would ask me general questions to get to know me and my medical background, but no, it was quick to the chase. She took one look at one of my expanding rashes (had it on arms, legs and abdomen.) and hastily decided it was from poison oak, didn't even ask me about allergies or anything. I grew up with poison oak since a little kid and have had it multiple times and told her repeatedly that when I have poison oak it raises. She would not hear my concerns about her diagnosis and then she wrote down what I should get and hurried me out of the exam room and left me in the hallway without knowing what to do next. It turns out it wasn't from poison oak but from a reaction to baby oil I've started using for dry skin. A week later I got a call from the pharmacy that I had a prescription that was ready. Apparently she wrote me a prescription without telling me about it.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

She is the best Family Doctor.

Good Doctors are hard to find

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I'm so glad I found you here in Capitola. I had such a fantastic Doctor in Texas, that I was very disappointed in the other 3 I visited once returning to California. After meeting with you I really appreciated your professionalism and hospitality, (bedside manner). Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated ; )