Dr. Jennifer Darrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Darrow?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Darrow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2016

The Best of the Best!!

I absolutely love Dr. Darrow. She is very sharp and my super shy son warmed right up to her. I really appreciate how much time she takes to address all my question no matter how silly and yet somehow she's always on time.

August 22nd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Darrow

Dr. Darrow is a very loving Dr. She remembers her patients and treats them with lots of care and understanding. She is very proficient and has a great bedside manner. My daughter loves her.

October 19th, 2012

From a Nurse-- Recommendation for a Great Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Darrow she is always spot on and listens to all concerns. I am always torn between my parental worries and the knowledge of health care, she is always more than polite, understanding, and put my hyper-worried state to ease. I have followed her to the new practice and nothing but great service. She is a person that "gets it". I appreciate her and how easy it is to schedule visits with her.

September 11th, 2012

A Blessing

Both of my children (9&6) have gone to Dr. Darrow since they were born. My niece and nephew see her as well. She is the most caring physician I have ever met. When we moved to AR, I returned to her for well kid visits and some illnesses. She truly loves her patients and their parents. She is one of a kind!

August 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor!

We have three children that have seen Dr Darrow for 12 years. We found her when our son was born and haven't seen anyone else since. Great doctor who really cares for her patients. Spends as much time as requested with her patients and is open to answer and address any questions/concerns. We highly recommend Dr. Darrow.

May 29th, 2012

Caring, knowledgeable doctor

Dr. Darrow has been caring for my three children for nearly nine years. She is a caring, knowledgeable, professional doctor. She truly cares for the children and is always looking for their best interest.

April 20th, 2012

Wonderful Pediatrician!!!!

She is the most professional and caring Pediatrician we have ever seen...Kids love her and I know they are receiving highest level of care. Would highly recomend

February 10th, 2012

Dr. Darrow is the best pediatrician in the area.

Dr. Darrow has looked after my son for 10 years and has done a fantastic job. She has an excellent rapport with my son & he will listen to advice from her even when he doesn't want to hear it from me or anyone else. Dr. Darrow is extremely well-informed about whatever issue we are dealing with & she always has more up-to-date information on my son's medical conditions than my friends who are pediatricians in other cities. I have referred friends to Dr. Darrow & they are always pleased. I truly believe you can't find a better pediatrician in this area!

February 10th, 2012

Dr Darrow has been following my children for 6 years(my son since he was 2, my daughter since she was born). I appreciate her thouroughness when one of my children is sick, and she is listening to my maternal 6th sense. I have never felt akward asking her questions, since she answers them with open mind.

August 27th, 2011

Following to New Practice

Dr. Darrow has been our children's pediatrician since birth, 5 1/2 years and 1 1/2 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and always takes time to explain things to us if we have questions. She makes our children feel at ease during exams. We also absolutely love her nurse, Karen, who just couldn't be any nicer! We will definitely be following Dr. Darrow to the new practice since she is no longer with Pediatric Place.

August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Darrow has been our pediatrician for 10 years & we couldn't be happier we found her. She has helped us navigate severe food allergies, ADHD, and asthma without my son feeling sick all the time. She does a fantastic job of explaining things to my son in a way that is age-appropriate without ever seeming to talk down to him. She is very up to date on new treatments and her guidance is always well informed, thoughtful, and very valuable. Can't say enough good things about her! (& PS, she is now on Spring Creek Parkway near the Tollway & no longer with Pediatric Place!)

August 20th, 2011

AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!!

I interviewed pediatricians before I selected Dr. Darrow. She was by far the most professional, caring and knowledgeable. We have now used her for 9 years and many my friends use her as well.