A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Davel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Davel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davel graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Davel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Theresa Davel MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Davel practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Davel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Davel practices Internal Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Muncie Internists.