A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Davis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jean Davis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Davis practices Anesthesiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Anesthesiologists.