A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Dean is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Dean, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Beck Dean MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Dean practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Dean practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Pediatricians and Falls Church Pediatric Specialists.