Dr. Jennifer Dear Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Dear?

September 28th, 2016

Great family physician who actually knows her pharma and doesn't push the drugs. You don't "see" Dr. Dear-- you build a relationship. She treats my entire family, and we throw her some complex medical issues. A great physician.

June 30th, 2016

She is very nice but also likes to pass the buck. If you have a specialist she expects them to handle most of your care. "Why didn't you have them write you a script?". Although your specialist said it is something for your family doctor to follow through on. If you call with a problem or question you never hear from her or any of her staff! If you send them a letter requesting something that a therapist said you need you never hear anything back regardless of how many phone calls you make to ask for the script or paperwork and when you decide it would be easier to see her in person you find out that the staff has lost the letter so then you have to start over again. And she tells you that it isn't her responsibility to keep track of papers! They only work on computers.. Well, dah.. why don't you scan papers INTO the computer when you get them?? So how is this MY fault?? She complains constantly of how busy she is and really makes you feel like you're wasting her time. She can't get in and out fast enough. Her appointments are 3 months out. It's time for my family to find another doctor I think. We have been with her for about 5 years now and she and her staff keep getting worse and worse..

February 4th, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Dear to anyone who wants a physician who cares about the health of her patients.

January 6th, 2015

She is one of best! Very knowledgeable, caring, kind, and I love her sense of humor. You are not rushed nor made to feel like you're just "another patient" She listens and tells you like it is. Her staff is just as nice as she is makes you feel welcome. If you need a good doctor, don't hesitate to call her office. She is awesome!

September 17th, 2014

She needs to go to class for manners. I was recommended to her by a very good friend, but I will not return.

September 16th, 2014

Former Patient

Good riddance! She was a horrible family physician. I met her one time for problems with my gall bladder. Not only did she come in, obviously overwhelmed, but she was rude. Didn't look at me once or introduce herself. Dismissed my concerns and tried to convince me I didn't know what I was talking about. I told her I wanted a referral to a gastroenterologist anyway and she did reluctantly.... and had to have my gall bladder removed, which was filled with stones! Glad she's gone! Learn some bedside manners.

July 7th, 2010