Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 4th, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Dear to anyone who wants a physician who cares about the health of her patients.

by Melissa on Jan 6th, 2015

She is one of best! Very knowledgeable, caring, kind, and I love her sense of humor. You are not rushed nor made to feel like you're just "another patient" She listens and tells you like it is. Her staff is just as nice as she is makes you feel welcome. If you need a good doctor, don't hesitate to call her office. She is awesome!

Sep 16th, 2014

She needs to go to class for manners. I was recommended to her by a very good friend, but I will not return.

Former Patient show details Former Patient
by Amy on Sep 16th, 2014

Good riddance! She was a horrible family physician. I met her one time for problems with my gall bladder. Not only did she come in, obviously overwhelmed, but she was rude. Didn't look at me once or introduce herself. Dismissed my concerns and tried to convince me I didn't know what I was talking about. I told her I wanted a referral to a gastroenterologist anyway and she did reluctantly.... and had to have my gall bladder removed, which was filled with stones! Glad she's gone! Learn some bedside manners.