Dr. Jennifer Deblieck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Deblieck?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Deblieck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2015

Best dermotolist I have ever been to....

This was the first time I have seen Dr. Deblieck. I have lived with serious scalp irritations for over 10 years. She knew immediately what to prescribe for my symptons and the irritations are almost gone. She is a very serious doctor and really knows her stuff. I will go back to her.

February 26th, 2015

Cold and Uncaring

Dr cared more about her own convenience than my 90-yr-old father. Avoid this place! Unprofessional.

January 5th, 2014

Disappointed

I waited 45 minutes to see the Dr. and she stood by the door the whole time as if she wanted to escape the room. No real exam so I will go see another Dr. to make sure nothing is missed. Would not recommend her to anyone.

August 14th, 2013

division administrator

Dr. Dieblick is wonderful. I live in DC and take care of my dermatology needs when I visit Boise because I trust I am receiving the best care from Dr. Dieblick. From the numerous dermatologists I have visited, she is the best.

August 1st, 2013

No extentsive screening

After several years seeing Dr. Deblieck and after having had many biopsies and skin cancers....she hesitated to do more ...at my presistant did and....of course....there were more irregularities. I've been to her at the least 50 times...and never once has she done a full body screening....That concerns me and...with my husband it could have been more serious. Something she dismissed was later determined to be melenoma.

June 19th, 2013

My favorite doctor, ever

I've been seeing Dr. Deblieck for about 15 years, and have the highest respect for her. She is probably the kindest doctor I've met. She always has time to answer my questions and listen to my opinions. In my case, my problems aren't that serious, but she has treated my husband for cancer and other things, and he holds the same opinion. And when my daughter had 3rd degree burns from spilling hot soup on her legs, the doctor was able to fit her in immediately. The treatment was extremely effective and two years later she doesn't even have scars! My only caution would be to avoid late afternoon appointments, as the office tends to get slow at that time of day -- I've always assumed it's because they are trying to fit in emergency requests and school kids. But Dr. Deblieck is kind, intelligent, and a great doctor! I would recommend her to anyone, and do.

November 19th, 2012

BAD

When I go to a doctor and I seem to have a better understanding of what the type of exam I requested then she does, that is a problem for me. I pay attention to my own health, I read, I know what a "full body check" includes and she does not. I am now disputing my bill due to the fact that I went to another doctor, and he in fact found not one, but two areas of concern- concern enough to have scrape biopsies, and then further procedures when those results came back. When I called the office to discuss this issue, I was offended by the comments her "office manager" had mentioned, I myself was not a doctor (and by her standards I suppose that means I know nothing) and also that there may have been a personality conflict- which there most certainly was not. Dr D is a lovely woman, not a great doctor.

July 13th, 2011

Wrong Diagnosis

Had to get a 2nd opinion; waste of time and money :(

March 28th, 2011

I've been seeing her for several years. Dr. Deblieck is very thorough. She follows strick diagnostic procedures even when both of us know what the diagnosis will be. She is cost conscious as she tries to take care of the maximum number of issues per visit. Dr D. tells me where to get better prices on various products she recommends. I trust her completely and would recommend her to others without hesitation. She has been very patient with me, taking the time to explain what my problem might be, causes, and remedies. A real professional.

November 18th, 2010

I will never go see this Doctor again.

I went in for a small procedure and was very disappointed in the way I was treated by Dr. Deblieck. I would never recommend this Dr. and I most certainly will never go back to this Dr..

October 5th, 2010

Dr. Deblieck has seen 5 of my family members. She has removed suspicious looking things off of 3 of us. She is fast, efficient, and a good diagnostician. She's also gentle and kind. She treated my 83 year old mother like a queen. My mother has Medicare and a supplemental insurance so I don't think Dr. Deblieck is concerned about my mom's socio-economic class. I had this weird growth on my back and Dr. Deblieck had it off so fast and painlessly, I was amazed. There's no scar where it was before. My daughters both saw her for acne and dark moles. My husband has had several moles removed and sent to pathology. I think she's a great dermatologist and we will continue to see her as long as she is practicing.

September 5th, 2008

Great - no wonder she's busy!

Dr. DeBlieck was very courteous, attentive, and answered all of my questions. She really put my mind at ease, and she explained the causes behind my condition (atopic dermatitis)... not to mention, the remedy she prescribed worked :-). Awesome.