Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Debruler
Dr. Jennifer Debruler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL, with another office in Mundelein, IL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Debruler is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center, Advocate Medical Group and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. Dr. Debruler has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Debruler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Debruler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.
Dr. Roger Hecker
Libertyville, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Gregory Crovetti
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0.06 mi22
Dr. Adam Rubinstein
Libertyville, IL 0.06 mi27