A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Degeus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Degeus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Degeus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Degeus graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Degeus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer M Degeus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Degeus practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Degeus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Degeus practices Pediatrics near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Vernon Hills Pediatricians.