Dr. Jennifer Demore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Demore?

July 25th, 2013

Nice thorough Dr.

Dr demore is a kind, caring doctor. She spends a good amount of time when I visit listening and going over options. I had childhood allergies and asthma which have been under control for many years. 2.5 years ago I was diagnosed with chronic hives. Under her care we have tried various treatments (avoiding prednisone at my request) and things are finally getting back to normal. I also had a situation that could have been life threatening, she quickly ordered tests and called before the day way over with results. I would recommend her to those who want a doctor who listens, is thorough and works with you,

July 15th, 2013

Find a Dr Who Cares - Not This One

She treated me like I didn't know my own symptoms and she didn't care to find my triggers. I had been to ER 3 times with reactions! She declared I probably just had 'underlying asthma' and prescribed lots of tests and pills. She wouldn't test me with my prescriptions like I asked her to, because I suspected one of them was triggering attacks. After a couple months of visits, she told me I must be imagining my symptoms - my tests came back negative for asthma. Wasted my time and alot of tests. Find a better Dr.

May 10th, 2016