A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Denne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Denne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Denne, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Denne graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Denne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Denne MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Denne practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Denne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Denne practices Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.