Gifted Mind & Hands show details Gifted Mind & Hands
by Joseph Senatore on Mar 16th, 2016

Scheduled same day back to back surgeries at BMH, in which Dr. Jennifer Denne performed the second one being a Hernia Repair. I had my concerns to have both repairs performed one after the other, but it could not have gone any better. I am very grateful to Dr. Denne and her staff to agree to do so. Post-op I was back on my feet, feeling great, and left BMH 5 hours later. I can't recommend your gifted medical services highly enough.

Very Pleased! show details Very Pleased!
by Daniel McMahon on Jun 11th, 2015

Great surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Denne.

Incredible A Performance show details Incredible A Performance
by George Panos on Dec 6th, 2013

Was an ER patient that ultimately met Dr. Denne hours before Gall Bladder removal surgery. Confident with great hands and technique to say the least as incisions were minimal and recovery is well underway. Fortunate to have met such a fine person and surgeon, would highly recommend.

Laparoscopic surgery show details Laparoscopic surgery
by I.S LEVY on Jul 30th, 2013

They are few people who posses great talent and the ability to use it to help other people.Dr JENNIFER DENNE belongs to this group.This review is written few hours after having Laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder removal.It almost feels like i had no surgery.I am thankful and graceful that i was privileged enough to have Dr.Denne preform my surgery.Highly recommended Dr.