Dr. Jennifer Denning MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
Dr Denning was the best Doctor I ever had,I have three kids every time changed Doctors for pregnancies but she was the perfect Doctor.Her diagnostics are accurate and she really cares about you, I wish I can still choose her as a my gynecologist but she moved from my hospital.

March 26th, 2014
Dr. Denning
Dr. Denning was very attentive to my needs. She made me feel very comfortable and spent a lot of time with me. The office was very inviting and friendly! Overall great experience.

February 26th, 2014
No matter what, I always feel better after I see Dr. Denning. Great Doc!

February 24th, 2014
Took excellent care of me during my pregnancies.

February 13th, 2014
Awesome
I have been her patient for over 10 years now so obviously I am a fan. She's always caring, enthusiastic, knowledgable, and genuine. Great Doc.

April 2nd, 2012
Would NOT Recommend
My doctor, who I loved, actually retired recently & I was transferred to Dr. Denning. I had heard a few mixed opinions on Dr. Denning, but decided to give her a try. My first visit was very upsetting. I waited in the waiting room for a normal amount of time (25min), however, once I was brought back into the exam room I sat there for 20+ min. Dr. Denning was just standing in the hallway conversing with a gentleman trying to sell his medicine to her office. Once she came in, instead of introducing herself (as it was my first visit with her) she just let me know what I was having done. She didn't even ask how things were going or if I was having any problems. I tried to then talk to her about some concerns I had been having & that another physician had wanted me to follow up with a obgyn. And as I'm trying to explain, she kept interrupting me & acting as though she had something better to do. At no point did she offer to just listen to my symptoms & concerns. She spent no more than 10 min in the room with me. Needless to say I will be searching for a new doctor soon.

October 31st, 2011
Would not recommend
Would not recommend Dr. Denning due to lack of bedside manner which others have noted. I am sure she is a very competent doctor, but she was not for me. I went to my first appt for annual exam and wanted to find out about options for fertility treatments if needed. She basically told me that someone would call me to talk about my benefits. I left the appt unclear about the direction I was suppose to go in. The office staff is not very friendly or helpful. I had a question after I left the appt for Dr. Denning and wasn't told where I should wait, had to sit outside her office and felt really uncomfortable, like I had to interrupt her. Overall, I am sure she has some happy patients, but go with your gut and if you are not happy, switch doctors like I did.

July 28th, 2011
Horrible First Gynecologist Experience
My daughter visited Dr. Denying. She examined me before, but my daughter hated her. As another commenter pointed out, she is very abrupt. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I know my 17 year old daughter who has a very high pain tolerance came out if the office in tears. She said that the doctor didn't believe she wasn't sexually active and got upset when she felt pain during the exam.

September 16th, 2010
She is always in a hurry. no proactive probing of the problem

October 11th, 2009
Wouldn't choose this doctor
The first time I saw Dr. Denning, she did all the appropriate diagnostics, and I was impressed by her staff. Unfortunately, I believe she has an abrupt manner that brushes people off and dismisses their valid concerns and intelligent questions and comments. The reason for her recommendation for a full abdominal hysterectomy was communicated to me as advisable because I didn't need any of my female reproductive anatomy. When I later questioned her about the role of ovaries ( in producing hormones that protect women's bone and heart health), she dismissed my concern and said postmenopausal women don't need them. I would refer her to the medical literature, specifically, the 2009 issue of the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Her medical records indicate procedures she didn't perform during my office visit.