A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Devoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devoe
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Devoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Devoe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Devoe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Devoe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Devoe practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Devoe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Devoe practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.