A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Devoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Devoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Devoe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Devoe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Devoe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Devoe practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Devoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Devoe practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.