Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe
Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Dewolfe is affiliated with Uab Medical West, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Uab Highlands. Dr. Dewolfe has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Joseph Daley
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi
Dr. Paul Fredette
Birmingham, AL 0 mi21
Dr. Amy Lott
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Birmingham, AL 0.02 mi24