A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewolfe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dewolfe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Dewolfe DO is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Dewolfe practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Dewolfe practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists and Birmingham Sleep Medicine Doctors.