A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dorosz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Dorosz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart and Circulation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorosz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dorosz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorosz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan