Dr. Jennifer Draper Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Draper?

Sharing how lucky you are if she's your doctor!!!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I made an error in my last review stating that Doctor Draper was a one star doctor dr. Draper is a five star doctor and the only reason I stay at UC Davis dr. Draper is reliable compassionate does not pull any punches amen I always want to hear what she tells me to do but I know what is in my best interest she is trustworthy professional has a great sense of humor what more can you ask for in a doctor I am blessed

excellent DR

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Jenny Draper is the best doctor ever had and the only reason I stay with UC Davis

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Draper for a while now. She really cares about us; always positive, cares what we think about our care and options, and always makes us feel at ease. When we email her through My Chart she always gets right back to us. She is the best doctor with a great bedside manner and always follows up with us to see how we are doing. The office staff and nurses are always courteous and efficient as well.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

This is the best doctor I've met at UCDMC. She was a substitute for my doc. I have had extensive medical issues. I walked in and she recited all my prior issues without once looking at notes or the computer. She did her homework. She is pleasant, well spoken, caring, smart as a whip, and really something special. To bad she wasn't the President of the U.S., this lady is really extraordinary! Nothing but top scores!

Best doctor I have ever had

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr. Draper is kind, compassionate, an excellent listener and explainer. She is also smart as a whip. She identified medical problems that had been completely overlooked by a previous medical group, and sent me to the proper specialist to have the problems taken care of. Because of Dr. Draper I am now living pain-free for the first time in about 20 years.

Caring, kind, calming, overall great Doc!

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Jennifer makes me feel so relaxed at the office. She is kind and she listens to my concerns & tends to them as needed. When I needed to see a Dermatologist she got me an appointment in less than a week! Same with OBGYN! Overall, I am happy with Jennifer and I recommend her.

Posted on April 21st, 2012

I was very impressed with her attention to detail and concern for my past & present medical history.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Draper for over a year. She is the best dr we have had. Spends quality time going over our medical issues is caring and communicates with us.

She C O M M U N I C A T E S !!

Posted on November 30th, 2011

What seems to be missing today is good communications between physician and patient - not with Dr. Draper. Top notch communicator and educator (within the UCD system). She is unique in my experience with both Kaiser and now UCD. My experience with Kaiser for 20 years and now with UCD for 2 is that the majority of the physicians are going through their paces and do not relate well to their patients - especially the older ones.

HC

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr. Draper is an amazing doctor. Her insights are encouraging and supportive. She provides prompt responses and is on top of all the details. Her explanations inspire better care and health. UC Davis and Sacramento is very lucky to have a doctor like Dr. Draper in the area. Truly an excellent doctor with a patient's care and interest in mind. After an annual visit, the choices are clear - a continued commitment to exercise and dieting to lower cholesterol. Someone should promote her and entrust her to implement care on a greater scale.

Posted on January 13th, 2010

I really appriciate the follow-up from Dr. Draper. She really cares about me and that means alot. I am never passed off to anyone else to call me and she always responds to all of my questions. She calls me when there are tests done instead of making me wait weeks for results, and I always feel comfortable talking to her about my medical needs. Thank you

Posted on October 13th, 2017