A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Driker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Driker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Driker, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Driker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bookstein Driker MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Driker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Driker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Driker practices Internal Medicine near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Clawson Internists.