A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Driskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Driskell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driskell
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driskell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Driskell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Driskell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Medical Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marshall Driskell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Driskell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Driskell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Driskell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Marcos, TX.
See San Marcos Emergency Physicians and San Marcos Primary Care Doctors.