A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Duewall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Duewall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Dr. Duewall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Duewall MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Duewall practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Duewall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Duewall practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.