Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Dunbar
Dr. Jennifer Dunbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunbar is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, St Vincent Mercy Hospital and Indianapolis. Dr. Dunbar has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Dunbar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Dunbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Khaled Nazzal
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi18
Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi32
Dr. Christopher Wickman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi9