Dr. Jennifer Dunbar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Dunbar?

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Great doctor!

excellent care

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Excellent care from a caring physician.

Beware

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

I would be very cautious about seeing this doctor and going to this office. Not only did I receive horrible care from her, but three of my neighbors had the same problem. We were at a Homeowner's meeting sharing horror stories of the complete lack of concern and lack of care from Dr. Dumbar and her office. Her license should be revoked.

No way

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I am amazed of the complete lack of caring at this office. First of all, if you leave a message with the doctor's assistant (which is required because you never get a live voice) the message states they will return your call within three business days. That is enough to cause anxiety in any patient that is having medical issues. I left several messages and never received a call. Finally after my third attempt I finally reached a live person. That person told me the doctor would try to call me back by tomorrow. In the meantime, I am in great pain and need some assistance. I begged the girl to have the doctor call me that day as I needed some help as soon as possible. She told me she would try. Of course that didn't happen. The second day it is 2pm and I still have not heard from the doctor or her assistant on what I can do to relieve the pain. I am simply wanting the name of a specialist that I can go to and they can't even give me that. It is a shame because I have always received good service from Dr. Adams and Dr. Kaissar, but I would NEVER go back to Dr. Dunbar if my life depended on it.

Posted on October 4th, 2017