Dr. Jennifer Dunbar MD Patient Reviews

January 14th, 2016
Great doctor!

August 18th, 2014
excellent care
Excellent care from a caring physician.

September 23rd, 2012
Beware
I would be very cautious about seeing this doctor and going to this office. Not only did I receive horrible care from her, but three of my neighbors had the same problem. We were at a Homeowner's meeting sharing horror stories of the complete lack of concern and lack of care from Dr. Dumbar and her office. Her license should be revoked.

September 18th, 2012
No way
I am amazed of the complete lack of caring at this office. First of all, if you leave a message with the doctor's assistant (which is required because you never get a live voice) the message states they will return your call within three business days. That is enough to cause anxiety in any patient that is having medical issues. I left several messages and never received a call. Finally after my third attempt I finally reached a live person. That person told me the doctor would try to call me back by tomorrow. In the meantime, I am in great pain and need some assistance. I begged the girl to have the doctor call me that day as I needed some help as soon as possible. She told me she would try. Of course that didn't happen. The second day it is 2pm and I still have not heard from the doctor or her assistant on what I can do to relieve the pain. I am simply wanting the name of a specialist that I can go to and they can't even give me that. It is a shame because I have always received good service from Dr. Adams and Dr. Kaissar, but I would NEVER go back to Dr. Dunbar if my life depended on it.