A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Duncan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Duncan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Gries Duncan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Duncan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.