A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cho has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Eun Sun Cho MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Cho practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Cho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.