A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Esquiro Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Edwards has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Edwards practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Family Physicians.