A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Esquiro Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Edwards has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Edwards practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors.