A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer E Kaufman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kaufman practices Pediatrics near Maryland Heights, MO.
See Maryland Heights Pediatricians.