A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mills is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mills has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mills MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Mills practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Mills practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.