A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Peters is Satisfactory. Dr. Peters has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Peters, MD is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peters has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Peters practice?
Dr. Jennifer Peters practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Genoveva Peters, Dr. Geneva Peters