A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Weiss, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ellen Weiss MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Weiss practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.