A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Weiss, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ellen Weiss MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Weiss practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.