inactive

Jennifer S Earvolino MD Patient Reviews

October 12th, 2016
mr.
Dr. Earvolino makes me feel that she is always aware of my health issues. She makes sure that I get all the services I need for a healthy lifestyle. I am a Viet Nam Vet and I feel she has my best interest at heart.

September 4th, 2012
Professionalism
Being a nurse, I have dealt with many doctors in the past 34 years. Dr. Earvolino is the doctor that all doctors should be. She acts as a genuine professional. She gives you all the time you need to spend with her (so be ok with waiting for her because she is giving someone else the time she gives you!) She explains things so that you can understand what she is talking about. How unique is that! She is a caring,professional physician. I would refer anyone to her.

February 8th, 2012
She is professional, patience is great and listening to your personal opinions is there always. Just started as a patient and my husband and I are very satisfied.

September 26th, 2010
excellent physician
Dr. Earvolino is down to earth, caring and very knowledgeable. She orders a reasonable number of tests but doesn't over use those. She calls you herself if there is a problem that she feels is serious and needs addressing or for less serious problems she has one of her staff call you.

May 25th, 2009