A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Edgoose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Edgoose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgoose graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Edgoose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Y Edgoose MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Y. Edgoose practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Edgoose has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Edgoose practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.