A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose - San Martn Campus
- St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Elliott DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Elliott practices Anesthesiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Anesthesiologists.