A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Eng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Eng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- No admitting privileges
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Eng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Eng practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Eng practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Hematologists.