Dr. Jennifer Engle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Engle?

June 24th, 2016

Outstanding

I inherited Dr. Engle after Dr Pfeifer's death. I was hesitant in the begining but I have been a happy patient over the top ever since. She has followed my health troubles after having a pulmonary embolism which happened after a slip and fall accident. She is constantly monoriting this for me and takes great personal interest in not only my vascular health but my total medical wellness.She discovered for me that I have a genetic predisposition to blood clots.. Thank God! She is pleasant, outstanding with her medical care and truly interested in her patients well being. I would and do recommend her to everyone I know that needs help in her area. She is a patient advocate ....Her staff is outstanding as well. I am glad I inherited her!!!

May 26th, 2016

Fabulous

I have had problems with my legs for years, and every doctor that I saw didn't know what was wrong, until I saw Dr. Engle . I'm thrilled after being treated! The pain in my legs is gone and they look like they did 30 years ago!!

March 5th, 2016

Seeing Dr. Engle was wonderful. Her staff was organized and sweet. Dr.Engle was the friendliest and most understanding doctor I have ever met. It was like she could read my mind. I love and trust her.

October 14th, 2012

awesome doc

Going to see Dr.Engle, even my first visit, is like going to see a friend. She is unbelievably down to earth. Very thorough, very caring and very smart (and very funny!). She explained my problem, how I could prevent problems in the future and a treatment plan which was extremely successful. I have regular follow up appointments, and I look forward to them since her office staff and especially Dr.Engle are all so sweet.

February 24th, 2011

awesome - friendly staff and great care!

July 27th, 2010

Unprofessional

October 28th, 2009

Grateful

I was referred to Dr. Engle by my cousin. I have had medical problems off and on for the past 20 years, the thought of starting again with a new doctor, for a new problem, was very difficult for me. I can only say that I was surprised, and taken back. From the moment I walked into Dr. Engles office, there was not more than a 5 minute wait, if that. Her staff was kind and curtious. But the most impressive part of my visit...Dr. Engle herself. I don't think there was a part of my history she missed. She didn't over look anything, no matter how small. She was understanding and caring. After my exmaination she explained in detail just what was causing the symptoms I was having, along with the fact, that I had a problem that I knew nothing about. I have been under her care since August, and have had my "second treatment" for my venous problems. I can only say that my cousin was so right one, when she promised, that "when you see her, it will be like talking to a friend". It's very seldom that you find a doctor you feel so totally comfortable, and secure with. Thank you Dr. Engle. You have my heartfelt thanks!

April 17th, 2017