awesome doc show details awesome doc
Oct 14th, 2012

Going to see Dr.Engle, even my first visit, is like going to see a friend. She is unbelievably down to earth. Very thorough, very caring and very smart (and very funny!). She explained my problem, how I could prevent problems in the future and a treatment plan which was extremely successful. I have regular follow up appointments, and I look forward to them since her office staff and especially Dr.Engle are all so sweet.

Feb 24th, 2011

awesome - friendly staff and great care!

Grateful show details Grateful
by C. Pal on Oct 28th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Engle by my cousin. I have had medical problems off and on for the past 20 years, the thought of starting again with a new doctor, for a new problem, was very difficult for me. I can only say that I was surprised, and taken back. From the moment I walked into Dr. Engles office, there was not more than a 5 minute wait, if that. Her staff was kind and curtious. But the most impressive part of my visit...Dr. Engle herself. I don't think there was a part of my history she missed. She didn't over look anything, no matter how small. She was understanding and caring. After my exmaination she explained in detail just what was causing the symptoms I was having, along with the fact, that I had a problem that I knew nothing about. I have been under her care since August, and have had my "second treatment" for my venous problems. I can only say that my cousin was so right one, when she promised, that "when you see her, it will be like talking to a friend". It's very seldom that you find a doctor you feel so totally comfortable, and secure with. Thank you Dr. Engle. You have my heartfelt thanks!