A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Episcopio is Satisfactory. Dr. Episcopio has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Episcopio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Episcopio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Episcopio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Episcopio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Episcopio practice?
Dr. Jennifer Episcopio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Episcopio, Dr. Genoveva Episcopio