A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Episcopio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Episcopio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Episcopio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Episcopio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S Episcopio MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Episcopio practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Episcopio has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Episcopio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Tamaqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.