Dr. Jennifer Episcopio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 27th, 2013
Love her!!!
Dr. Episcopio delivered both my babies. I just love her. She's kind, knowledgable and makes me feel comfortable asking any questions. I followed her to a new practice and now I am trying to follow her again!

May 21st, 2013
Impressed!
I was very impressed with Dr. Episcopio. She was very kind and compassionate, and took the time to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family.

May 24th, 2011
Dr. Episcopio was patient courteous and pleasant. Doctors are people too and are entitled to a bad day once and awhile. Maybe those other reviewers were having a bad day. Dr. Episcopio is wonderful. She did my c-section (my third) and I have no complaints. I have recommended her to my mom, sister and my friends.

May 18th, 2011
Absentminded
I currently a patient and I am looking for a new one. She does not have manner. She just walks in the room without knocking and I was laying down with my legs open and she walked out not explaining why or remember tell me to close my legs. She came back in and I asked why she left, then she explained that she needed somebody else in the room. I was so uncomfortable and I cant wait to find another MD.

February 21st, 2010
Lacking Bedside Manner and Etiquette.
My husband and I went to see Dr. Episcopio. First impression poor. She does not knock, she brushes against the door and was rude when we did not say come in. I actually thought someone bumped the door. She comes in all concerned sends me for repeat tests (protein and sugar in urine), however the test at the office said there was not any in the urine. She was very curt and condescending. This is my first child so beyond excited and when I told her my child was on the right she looked at me and said all uterus tend to go towards the right. She had my husband and I panicked and concerned when we left, gave us paperwork that she could not explain, gave a prescrip for a test that she did not know where I needed to go to take that test within the hospital (she said figure it out or ask a nurse). Very bad experience...all for second chances, however this was so bad I will not even offer the possibility of a second chance.