A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Erdos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Erdos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erdos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Erdos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdos graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Erdos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Latrobe Area Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Erdos MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Erdos practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Erdos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Erdos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irwin, PA.
See Irwin Orthopedic Surgeons.