Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Erdos
Dr. Jennifer Erdos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irwin, PA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Erdos is affiliated with Frick Hospital, Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health and Frick Hospital Excela Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Erdos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jennifer Erdos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irwin, PA.
Dr. Ryan Flanigan
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Irwin, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Lance Brunton
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Irwin, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Dean Sotereanos
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Irwin, PA 0.33 mi33