Dr. Jennifer Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Erickson?

May 14th, 2015

Not impressed

Dr. Jennifer Erickson doesn't seem overly involved in the treatment process. I have noticed that she hands off a great deal of the patient -doctor relationship to her nurses on staff. For example, my OBGYN reported that he heard a new heart murmur when I saw him. Dr. Erickson never even listened to my heart when I came in for my visit with her? I think that if I as a patient have to ask for this minimal care when I come to the office, then the doctor is really too busy. However, I received numerous calls from her office staff regarding paperwork or studies at UB that I might want to join.

September 15th, 2011

Excellent as far as Drs, go these days, Insurance companies really dictate how much Drs. can do.

I like the fact that are several physicians in the office that can consult w/each other about issues.

March 16th, 2011

Unfocused, Flighty, Doesn't really Care about her Patients

Jennifer Erickson refused to sign off on HOSPICE giving my Mother an evaluation because I called it in and it wasn't "protocol". She never once asked how my mother was. She told me repeatedly that I didn't know what I was talking about in referring my Mother to HOSPICE and that she did not qualify, when all we needed was for Hospice to decide that for themselves. She told me she was not concerned about liability just protocol, in other words, her ego was bruised. I had to get another Dr. to do what she should have done without blinking an eye. My mother says this Dr. is a "flibberty gibet". :) Which in more common English means flighty. An unfocused Dr. who doesn't even asks how her patient took a turn for the worse is a waste of time for a generally healthy person, but for someone at the end of their life... there is NO time to waste, my recommendation is to change Doctors.

February 17th, 2017